Virtual Analog Drum Machine
Play and Program Classic Beat
VADrumSM is a drum machine featuring virtual analog drum synthesizer and 16 step sequencer. The virtual analog drum synthesizer supports AUv3 Audio Unit extensions, which allows users to use the drum synthesizer inside of AUv3 hosts, such as Apple’s GarageBand®. The sequencer supports Ableton Link which allows users to synchronize the sequencer to Link-enabled apps and devices.
- 21 analog modeling drum synthesizers, including 2 bass drums, 2 snare drums, 2 sets of low, mid and high toms, low, mid and high congas, rim shot, claves, hand clap, maracas, closed and open hi-hats, cymbal and cowbell.
- 3 Layers of 16 XY pad controls (Tone, Level, Pitch)
- Trigger Mode (On / Off)
- MIDI input (mid note events only)
- Support Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3)
- 16 step sequencer
- Accent: 3 level
- Double hit: on / off
- Pattern: 4 patterns
- Pattern Length: 1 bar
- Loop length: 1 bar or 4 bar
- Note length: 16th or 32nd
- Record quantization: 16th
- Editing: clear, copy, pattern editing
- Chain mode: on / off
- Swing: 6 variations
- User Preset: add, load, delete
- Tempo: 20 BPM – 999 BPM
- Support Ableton Link
* Ableton Link requires Wi-Fi connections.
- Support preset functionality
- Support user presets (iOS13 / iPadOS)
- New “Lock” Mode
- Support Dark mode (iOS13 / iPadOS)
- New design, improved user interface
- Added 16 step sequencer
- Support Ableton Link
- Performance improvement and bug fix
- Improved timing of the sequencer
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Added swing settings to the sequencer.
- Accent mode has changed. Now you can choose three level of the accent.
- You can set accent mode and double mode for recording.
- Loading user preset can be quantized.
- Improved timing of MIDI input and output
- Overall bug fixes including bug fixes on iPhone and bug fixes on iOS12.
*Apple, Mac and GarageBand are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Analog Modeling Synthesizer
16 steps, 4 patterns, loop length is 1 bar or 4 bar
App: MIDI note events input (Note on and Note off)
AUv3: MIDI note events input and output (Note on and Note off)
Support Audio Unit Extension (AUv3)
Support Ableton Link
*Appearance and specification of products are subject to change without notice.
Download user manual (V1.5)
Q: Can I use it on my iPhone?
A: VADrumSM works on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, if iOS 12.2 or later is installed.
Q: Does it work on old iOS devices?
A: VADrumSM can be used on iOS devices, which is compatible with iOS 12.2 or later. Because this app requires high computing power of CPU. We recommend to use it on the device with A10 Fusion or newer CPU.
Q : Is it possible to save presets?
A : VADrumSM app V1.1 (or later) on IOS13 can save user presets.
Q: Can I use VADrumSm app as MIDI controller?
A: No, VADrumSM app doesn’t send MIDI events. It only receive MIDI note events.
Q: Does VADrumSM support iOS13 / iPadOS?
A: VADrumSM Version1.1 (or later) supports iOS13 / iPadOS.