iOS 14.0 / iPadOS 14.0
There are problems with restoring saved parameter state and user preset functionality on iOS 14. Behavior of Apple’s API related to these issues are different from iOS13.
- When loading a saved project, parameters of some of the AUv3 Effect can’t be restored to the saved state.
- Saved User Presets are not displayed in the user preset list. (Drum Synth and AUv3 Effect)
- Unable to save user preset. (Drum Synth and AUv3 Effect)
TfxEcho V1.4 is compatible with iOS 14
TfxMod V1.4 is compatible with iOS 14
TfxReverb V1.1 is compatible with iOS 14
ChStrip V1.2 is compatible with iOS 14
ChannelEqualizer V1.1 is compatible with iOS14
- Depend on the host application, saved state can’t be restored.
- Depend on the host application, user preset can’t be loaded or saved.